Beef Asparagus Wraps
December 20, 2018 / by 123 Diet
Beef asparagus wraps make for a delicous, healthy and nutritional snack. Cooked with red onions, mustard powder, garlic, apple cider vinegar, allspice, stevia, asparagus, and thinly-sliced beef. Great for work lunches!
- 100 grams thinly sliced beef (3)
- 15 asparagus
- 1/4 red onion
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 3 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- pinch of allspice
- pinch of stevia
- Place asparagus in water, bring to the boil and cook for 2 min.
- Fry beef slices (3) in a non-stick pan.
- Mix together mustard powder, garlic, vinegar, spice and stevia into a paste.
- Lay out beef and spread with paste.
- Place 5 asparagus on each beef slice and roll up.
- Serve with fresh onion.